Our practice focuses on the following areas of family law:
- Traditional and Out-of-Court divorce and family law matters
- StreamlineDivorce℠, a form-based system to streamline the divorce or mediation process
- Comprehensive pre-divorce planning
- Collaborative Practice (also called "Collaborative Divorce" or "Collaborative Law")
- Prenuptial and other relationship-based agreements
The StreamlineDivorce℠ system, Mediation and Collaborative Law all represent progressive, out-of-court approaches to handling divorce and family law as compassionately and cost-effectively as possible.